Saturday, May 16, 2009

This just in from the big city

The big JH contacted me about the cognitive testing I did while I was there. While the results weren't able to shed any diffinitive light on anything, there were some things that came out of it. It did show that I have a mild cognitive disorder. The doctor said that it wasn't anything that was terrily troubling, which is good news. She did say I showed weakness in my processing speed and motor control of my dominate hand, among a few others. She also said the cognitive testing did not match the results she would expect from someone with conversion disorder.

Next week I have PT, Three doctor appointments, and I need to make an appointment to see a rhumeotologist (not sure if I spelled that right). The doctor from JH thinks it could be Auto-immune. We will see. I finally have started to read large print books, and that makes reading so much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment