Sunday, May 10, 2009

The teeter-totter of recovery

It is amazig how one day I can feel better, and the next I could feel not so good. My double vision is not as good today as yesterday. I am thankful I have a decent idea where the keys are on the keyboard. You will need to forgive any misspellings and typos. I see my doctor tomorrow and talk with him about where we go from here. I am pretty positive he will say I can head back to work on Tuesday, but there is no definites anymore.

My amazing wife and I got out last night. We actually spent some time together that wasn't in a hospital room. We saw two movies. We don't get out as much as we used to, so when opprotunities like this arise, well, we jump on them. After two movies, my knees were in pretty rough shape. They were very stiff and sore.

It's mother's day, and instead of taking my mom out (which I can't because I can't drive), she is coming over so we can order food.

No comments:

Post a Comment