Sunday, May 3, 2009

The good, the bad, and the thankful

Every streak needs to have an end. I have had some pretty okay days recently. I had some pain and plenty of weakness, but my head was in pretty good shape. Well, that streak ended this weekend. Saturday was a rough day, and Sunday is no better. My dizziness is worse this past two days, and today I woke with a killer headache. I feel pretty lousy today. That being said, I am still thankful.

A person I know was recently injured. Injured pretty bad on top of that. It made me realize that even with all the stuff I have going on, there are issues worse than mine. I am thankful for what I DO have going for me. As I stated in a previous post, I count my blessings. I add to that list the fact that I still do have okay days. I don't know what the future holds, but I still have the hope that the streak will come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment