Wednesday, July 1, 2009

the topsy turvey life I lead

Today is a good day! I know one day is not a huge victory, but I am taking things day by day. I never know when I will have a good day or a bad day. I just roll with the punches and keep getting up. I am Rocky who refuses to stay down (even when Mickey was urging him to stay down). I am working hard at trying to get my new classroom ready for the next year, and it is made more difficult with the fact I can only do so much at a time.

My family has been a terrific support group. They are all a husband, father, and son could possibly want. That's it for today. It's funny that when the days are good the posts are shorter.

1 comment:

  1. I think of you everyday my friend--and pray they solve this mystery damn soon.
    Hugs, E

    ReplyDelete